Duces punk

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Dale

Duces punk

Post by Dale »

I have been here for a long time now, had some serious fun with the old btw servers. My time has come to an end though. I finally talked my brother and nephew to try the game out and they loved the automation, hated the "hardcore" so a few months later my brother decides to make a forum account. Ill say no more on that as I have some sweet goodbyes to make here.

To FlowerChild: You are pretty hypocritical and have lost a large percentage of your playerbase. But hey you made BTW for you anyways right? Pretty sure you can go suck a dick. I wont notice the ban, as I wont be coming back. Nor will my brother for that matter. So don't hurt that fat wrist swinging the banhammer. Wouldn't want you to hurt your ego.

To Resaul: Seriously? You thought I would try to play on your server again? I told my brother how you are and he didn't believe me till about 2 seconds after logging into your piece of shit server. You and your wife can also suck a dick as well. Pussy.

To prettymucheveryoneelse: Cya on the deathbed of the dying mod of btw. Laughable really.

All in all the only thing that draws people to this mod is guess what, Automation. Not one person would take the hardcore features if they had the option, as you well know. Oh and if you read this far fuck ya.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
BinoAl

Re: Duces punk

Post by BinoAl »

Dale wrote:I have been here for a long time now, had some serious fun with the old btw servers. My time has come to an end though. I finally talked my brother and nephew to try the game out and they loved the automation, hated the "hardcore" so a few months later my brother decides to make a forum account. Ill say no more on that as I have some sweet goodbyes to make here.

To FlowerChild: You are pretty hypocritical and have lost a large percentage of your playerbase. But hey you made BTW for you anyways right? Pretty sure you can go suck a dick. I wont notice the ban, as I wont be coming back. Nor will my brother for that matter. So don't hurt that fat wrist swinging the banhammer. Wouldn't want you to hurt your ego.

To Resaul: Seriously? You thought I would try to play on your server again? I told my brother how you are and he didn't believe me till about 2 seconds after logging into your piece of shit server. You and your wife can also suck a dick as well. Pussy.

To prettymucheveryoneelse: Cya on the deathbed of the dying mod of btw. Laughable really.

All in all the only thing that draws people to this mod is guess what, Automation. Not one person would take the hardcore features if they had the option, as you well know. Oh and if you read this far fuck ya.
This feels a bit futile, since this entire thread will end up deleted... But damn dude. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish here? You're saying some of the pretty cliche things we've all heard a million times, including "Btw is dying", even calling FC fat for some reason? Not sure what happened to cause all this, as you seemed like a nice enough guy before, so I assume I'm missing something pretty big.
Also, while it's not everyone's cup'o'tea, I personally enjoy the hardcore features (Most of which aren't actually a huge jump in difficulty), and I know a lot of BTW players would say the same.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Well, he's obviously right. I mean, it's not like there are any members on this forum, any BTW servers or anyone downloading BTW anymore, so mod must suck and be dead.

"And to your right we see a man who believes himself to be representative of the entire human race."
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

BinoAl wrote: This feels a bit futile, since this entire thread will end up deleted...
Nah dude, I never delete posts unless it's an obvious troll creating a one shot account just to cause trouble, as I've found the futility of those posts immediately disappearing, and thus invalidating the whole point of trolling, helps to discourage repeated occurrences.

Otherwise, I lock, but I don't delete. You can find most of the major conflicts in this mod's history somewhere on this forum with a quick search.

Dale has been with us awhile, so his blaze of glory gets enshrined in a locked thread for posterity :)