The Shaft Podcast

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Shadowhawk36

The Shaft Podcast

Post by Shadowhawk36 »

Does anybody here listen to The Shaft? It's a Minecraft podcast by Dead Workers Party where they have guests on and talk about current events in the community.

I thought it was pretty cool, and I'm kind of endorsing it, because they're a cool bunch of guys, even if they are still warped by the thought that vMC is still refreshing.

I started listening to them back in March of 2012, and I went straight from the start. I got caught up about April of this year, and I got behind again. Like I said, they're an entertaining group of guys and I think a lot of you would like them.

Here's the link to their site: http://www.theshaftpodcast.com/
Last edited by Shadowhawk36 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katalliaan

Re: Anybody ever hear of these guys?

Post by Katalliaan »

I've heard of them, but the constant advertisements they spew just turned me off. I get that they've got sponsors, but usually it's the kind of thing you put in at the start/end of the show.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: Anybody ever hear of these guys?

Post by Sarudak »

Meaningful thread title please.
Shadowhawk36

Re: The Shaft Podcast

Post by Shadowhawk36 »

Sorry about that Sarudak, should have known better. Thanks for telling me :)
I've heard of them, but the constant advertisements they spew just turned me off. I get that they've got sponsors, but usually it's the kind of thing you put in at the start/end of the show.
Yeah, I know what you mean, it's just a matter of what you're doing while you're listening. I used to play vanilla and Technic, but ever since I went solely BTW, I haven't been able to divert enough attention to the podcast and stay aware in BTW at the same time.
erikdk321

Post by erikdk321 »

I just recently started listening to the podcasts, they are quite entertaining!
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

I've listened to them a couple of times when they've had guests that interested me (Guude, Renevo and Coe are the only names that spring to mind) but otherwise...Nothing has every really been so important in the minecraft scene that I've actually wanted to hear people talk about it, or that I haven't already heard in however many LPs I'm watching at the time.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Shadowhawk36

Post by Shadowhawk36 »

I've listened to them a couple of times when they've had guests that interested me (Guude, Renevo and Coe are the only names that spring to mind) but otherwise...Nothing has every really been so important in the minecraft scene that I've actually wanted to hear people talk about it, or that I haven't already heard in however many LPs I'm watching at the time.
Yeah, they weren't that important to the whole Minecraft scene, I just found their personalities interesting. Like I said, they still follow vanilla news without too much question, so it's more of a commentary thing over a content thing.
I just recently started listening to the podcasts, they are quite entertaining!
How long ago did you start listening to them?