Hardcore Spawn - Jungles

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Hardcore Spawn - Jungles

Post by FlowerChild »

Agreed, if this is just an erroneous impression based on starting within the same biomes as previous spawns, it's all good.
CandyCane

Post by CandyCane »

My solution
Spoiler
Show
... What am I turning into?
emptychild

Post by emptychild »

It may not be the only solution but it is the best one in my opinion.
https://twitter.com/FlowerChildXL/statu ... 5676872704

This just in! RTH to contain a TARDIS!
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild wrote:But, before someone asks: the box will be blue. I like blue. It's a nice soothing color.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Too bad you can't even burn down one of those trees with fire with the vanilla fire nerf :(

I want to burn the jungle!
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Thorium-232

Post by Thorium-232 »

CandyCane wrote:... What am I turning into?
A rational person? :)
Stormweaver wrote:Then you can just use the day/night cycle to separate out the adults, and put the kids in storage till you're ready to murder them.
Mesh

Post by Mesh »

Just read the Hardcore Spawn discussion part of this thread and felt the need to share our experience. We have a server with around 5 of us playing, we're mid-game, just got a crucible and kiln so no beacons yet, we're taming the nether slowly. We have of course had a fair few deaths on the server and I must say that I have personally spawned at the exact same location multiple times over the weeks (not within the 30 odd minute grace period). We tend to make safe houses right where we spawn instead of moving about too much and I can tell you that I have spawned right outside some of the safe rooms I've made, even on the exact spot (but usually within the immediate area), more than a couple of times.

From my personal experience of our first good go on our new world (since Hardcore Spawn was made mandatory) I figured that there were a set amount of areas you could spawn in, not a random location within the range from original spawn as you state FC, I just assumed this was the way it worked. Now that you've stated how it was programmed to work I feel the need to tell you that's not what we've experienced.