Say hello!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Kitty

Re: Say hello!

Post by Kitty »

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty late to the party but I've been busy with work (boo!) - I'm Kitty (Kittyville from the Minecraft Forums) - I like jalepenos and I dream of space hoppers in Minecraft.

Great work setting up this forum!
ilovekintoki

Post by ilovekintoki »

Ohaider. I'm ilovekintoki, also known as Morphon on a couple of other forums.

I'm a second-year student of abstract mathematics. I love hamsters, Iron Maiden and of course kintoki. I'm also a notorious hipster. Like on the official forum, I will probably not post too much and resort to lurking instead.
christonian

Post by christonian »

hello to all fellow Canadians

Northern Ontario on this end

Between this mod and Yogbox it has renewed my drive for minecraft again THANK YOU so much FC
homosapien97

Post by homosapien97 »

Hello. I am sorry for asking for a link to this forum in the MC forum page. I was too stupid to re-read the OP before posting. I will strive not to do that here.
Go BTW.
Battlecat

Post by Battlecat »

Greetings all! Nice to see this mod moving to a more controlled discussion environment, I was despairing about the state of the thread this week. I'm a long time lurker but occasional poster in the old thread, granted under my third choice forum ID over there. Looking forward to seeing what's coming next for this mod!
TipTop

Post by TipTop »

Hi everyone. :) Minecraft Coder Pack pack is out, not too long to wait now.
rbh

Post by rbh »

Hi everybody.
I was Leto_II_Atreides (God Emperor of Dune) on the MC forums but rbh is my usual nick.
I've made a few contribution before and while the recent "events" on the old thread and am really looking forward to some peace among reasonable people.
I'll be reposting my creation (and copy of other people creation) on the appropriate thread when I'll stop playing and trying to improve my farm (I want a tree farm that works without bonemeal).
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Hello! I'm one of the new fans as a result of the yogscast showcase of btw. I aim to be an active and contributing member of the btw community. BTW is a very awesome and much needed addition to minecraft. Other than minecraft, I play starcraft.
logorouge

Post by logorouge »

Hey guys, sorry I'm late. ;)

Hi, I'm Logorouge. You might remember me from such forums as "Morrowind General Discussion" and "Depths of Peril modding". Just when I was about to quit Minecraft, I stumbled upon the Better Than Wolves mod purely by chance (slightly before the addition of the cauldron). The creative potential of the blocks and the design philosophy quickly got me hooked. Being a fan of RTS games, the tech-tree approach in particular is something I like a lot. So, to keep this short, I'll just say it's nice to be on these new forums and I can't wait to read all the spam-free discussions.

Also, yay for no longer having to disable smilies each time I post!
Azdoine may have wrote:Well, we are harvesting souls [...] Sure, they get trapped in a piece of metal, but at least they get to see the world.
greenslurpee

Post by greenslurpee »

Hello, Glad the forums are up as the MC forum thread is ridiculous. In regard to blunt insult to flowerchild and general chaos. Anyway, I suppose I'm here now.
The_Cloak

Post by The_Cloak »

hello :3
You get my axe of capitalism...Right in your face.
sitfull

Post by sitfull »

Well i can see an interesting community :D
JTLost

Post by JTLost »

HELLO! I have arrived on the forum finally, I have been struggling with non-pc issues, anywho I am Canadian (Alberta) and I and expecting, nay, demanding Canadian jokes to be directed to me for criticism as I consider myself rather good at making fun of myself. Glad to meet you all, and hope that we may come together to create a strong community.
lleuad93

Post by lleuad93 »

Hello :D
Im late as usual :)
Well you might have seen me on the original mc thread before the yogsplosion (Using the same nick) glad it hasn't seemed to join us here, oh the joys of some people not reading the op
Masterhand243

Post by Masterhand243 »

Hey guys! I'm really liking the forums so far.

I'm on well on the way of becoming a software developer myself!

Let's keep the community strong and the 5-year olds out!
Last edited by Masterhand243 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

worbat wrote:Hello.
I am now on the new forums, does this make me a cool cat?
No, you are still just a peasant. It's the Flying Turtles who are the cool cats... or turtles... yeah. ;)
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

Hello Sky_Som here. I love this mod. Before this I spent hours on the MC Forums looking for that mod that seem to fit with Minecraft. I found this a week ago. I have not updated to 1.7 because of our much I love this mod. Keep up the great work Overlord FC.
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
elustran

Post by elustran »

Hello, all! I look forward to checking out the new community here!
Pwnsaurus

Post by Pwnsaurus »

Why hello there!

I really do enjoy this mod, and the new potential and depth it brings to Minecraft. I was lurking on the MC Forum, and once I saw that the BTW Mod had switched to its own forum, I registered A.S.A.P. I think it' very interesting to see an entire new forum created, and to be there in the earliest of stages.

All in all, great mod FlowerChild, and I'm eager to see more!
Why do they call it a sheep then? Why dont the call it a "baaaaah"? I think sheep should say "sheeeeep".
Gasert

Post by Gasert »

Hello! I guess you'll find out my name =)
I was playing MC since start of Beta then at 1.5 I was bored and let it. When I saw yogscast's introduction to BTW,I started playing MC again. Before I was just experiencing textures (mixing them and stuff cuz i'm not good at painting). And BTW is my second mod (first was ModLoader ;) ).Glad to be member of this society.
JWA

Post by JWA »

ELLLO! Just wanted to say hi, and to thank FC for the speedy update. Everythings working well for me so far. Also not sure where else to ask, but I noticed a few people posting videos of their builds. Is it ok to create a thread for that purpose?
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

JWA wrote:ELLLO! Just wanted to say hi, and to thank FC for the speedy update. Everythings working well for me so far. Also not sure where else to ask, but I noticed a few people posting videos of their builds. Is it ok to create a thread for that purpose?
Yes.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Elensaar

Post by Elensaar »

Hello ;)

I just discovered this mod a few days ago, but it was the first one that made me downgrade Minecraft in order to play it. I've been lurking on the MC Forum thread, and here since the inception of this site, and finally decided to sign up since it seems like the level of discussion here will make it a worthwhile place to contribute. Already the design philosophy thread and the other discussions look like cool topics to get into, as soon as I have some time to read up and formulate my thoughts. And as soon as I know BTW a bit better, don't want to be talking out of my behind.. ;)
Lots of planets have a north...!
RegularX

Post by RegularX »

Looks like this thread was getting buried.

For the most part forums annoy the hell out of me, unless they're smaller groups which are more behaved. Pretty much the only reason not in lurking status now. While I'll be poking around BTW in general, the mod also got me to install MCP and start modding again. I used to be active in the old Unreal modding scene, but that was years ago. I also blog on games and media when I get the chance, but time for all these things (forums, modding, blogging) is pretty random.

Just don't ask how old I am. Generally speaking, not that old - but old enough to have a wiki page set to Legacy where I describe myself as older than dirt.

:sigh:
SecretBman

Post by SecretBman »

Hi. I got this mod a day before minecraft updated. Now I have it for the current version and cant wait to test it out.