QUADRUPLETS?! (...Spoilers...?)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
MaxAstro

QUADRUPLETS?! (...Spoilers...?)

Post by MaxAstro »

So... unsure if this is bug or feature.

Was playing a lan game with my g/f (latest version) when she cracked open an egg and out came FOUR baby chickens. o.O

Never seen anything like it before... They were definitely all from the same egg - it looked like one chicken until it seperated, and she only had one other baby in the coup.

Was totally unexpected and awesome - kinda hope it's a feature. :)

PS - No nether portal, so it wasn't interference from that.
"In the near future, the apocalypse has had an apocalypse."
Thordan Ssoa

Re: QUADRUPLETS?! (...Spoilers...?)

Post by Thordan Ssoa »

Yeah, this is vanilla. The odds are insanely low for it to happen though, not sure exactly what. If I remember rightly, this has been around for a very long time too.
FlowerChild wrote:Never have I seen folks have this much fun with sheep without wearing a kilt.
FlowerChild wrote:you haven't seen a fight scene until you've seen one with horse schlongs swinging free
0player

Post by 0player »

Vanilla feature, although I vaguely recall the probability being tweaked. Maybe I'm wrong on the last one, though.
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

yep, 100% vanilla on that one. I've had my fair share of quadruplet chickens, its quite the uplifting feature in a chicken farm :)
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

Yeah it is actually on the wiki, and last time I checked it it said it was one of thirty chance. This actually happened to me a few days ago.