Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
jorgebonafe

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Post by jorgebonafe »

Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Sarelth

Re: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Post by Sarelth »

The game looks cool, but why is TotalBiscuit so damn boring.... He just goes on and on making it less and less interesting as it goes...
CycloneSP wrote:The sun! it burns!!! Oh wait, that is just the aura of awesomeness coming off of FC. <puts on shades> Ah, much better.
johnt

Post by johnt »

Played this with my GF, each of us controlling one stick of the controller. Interesting experience. She was really upset near the end of the game.
Shengji

Post by Shengji »

I played it, it's a good game - really good in fact but not an all time classic in my opinion. It's a beautiful world and it gets really dark in a fairy tale way. Its a good story and the ending is interesting. I know what TB is talking about when he goes on about the game requiring you to play the story not watch it in a cut scene but I think he is being really misleading there, the moment he is talking about is literally only one moment and yes it is very powerful for making you play it out but the game is strewn with cutscenes and npcs opening doors for you.

I would very much recommend people play it, if they like the look of what he shows in the video - it only gets better and better but know that even with a controller, the controls are fiddly and awkward, the puzzles are easy and the game has barely any challenge and you really must not play with kids, no matter how much this looks like it can be - the dark bits really can take you by surprise and they will leave you answering some difficult questions.
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.