Waughoo's auto wheat/doughnut factory

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Waughoo

Waughoo's auto wheat/doughnut factory

Post by Waughoo »

Hey everyone! This is my automatic, self-refilling wheat farm and doughnut factory.

It's a basic planter/blockdispenser/flood harvesting set-up, but I've added a few thing. Drops are taking to a drop conveyor/elevator and are separated (seeds/wheat). Wheat is sent into a pair of cauldrons and made into doughnuts. Seeds are distributed back into the block dispensers to be re-planted. Everything runs nicely, but there is room for improvement.

Hope you enjoy!
Tekei

Re: Waughoo's auto wheat/doughnut factory

Post by Tekei »

Good job! Can't wait for BTW to be compatible with 1.8 so I can start sutomating again lol. This was really inspiring. :)
Waughoo

Post by Waughoo »

Tekei wrote:Good job! Can't wait for BTW to be compatible with 1.8 so I can start sutomating again lol. This was really inspiring. :)

Thanks! Yeah I had to hurry up and get this vid done before 1.8 came out, I'm worried it's gonna make it hard for FC to make BTW compatible.
screally

Post by screally »

Impressive use of the elevator. How much latency does it give to the overall gameplay, not just when you are near it?
Waughoo

Post by Waughoo »

screally wrote:Impressive use of the elevator. How much latency does it give to the overall gameplay, not just when you are near it?

I only notice it when I'm in the farm room, so I guess its not bad. When I'm in there though it's enough to be annoying, but not so much you cant play. Probably because it's such a small farm overall.