Eve Alliance Tournament Weekend

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
DaveYanakov

Eve Alliance Tournament Weekend

Post by DaveYanakov »

The eleventh alliance tournament starts this Saturday at 1:30 pm UTC at http://www.twitch.tv/ccp

They've come a long way in setting up an entertaining event in the last decade and it's always fun to watch thousands of dollars worth of spaceship blow up, backlighting the shattered hopes of dozens of elite players.

I won't be able to watch this one live myself due to being on the road, sadly. My personal stake is on Fourth District as a friend of mine is the second in command of their team this year and if they win I may be able to get him into BTW while he's riding the high.

For more information, please click this link
Better is the enemy of Good
Sarelth

Re: Eve Alliance Tournament Weekend

Post by Sarelth »

Looks fun, but I might need a lot of coffee to watch all that...
Not sure I can make it to the 8th match to see The Fourth District though, may try if I am not to beat.
CycloneSP wrote:The sun! it burns!!! Oh wait, that is just the aura of awesomeness coming off of FC. <puts on shades> Ah, much better.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

I dont know what i just saw... But there was explosions, laser beams and two guys talking about corvetts? I was as entretained as confused for the 30 min my brain let me watch it. And somehow i know someone in there lost more money a human being had the right to loose over a videogame.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

What more do you want beyond explosions and laser beams?!
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

It's up an running again. There have been some incredible matchups so far and it will be running for the rest of today and tomorrow.