[4.899999][Whitelist] BTW Official Co-Op Server

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: [4.84][Fuzzy Bunnies - Whitelist] BTW Official Co-Op Ser

Post by FlowerChild »

Dnoved added (assuming IGN same as forum name).
Mud

Post by Mud »

Have I been overlooked or denied?
DNoved1

Post by DNoved1 »

Thought I'd let everyone know that I'm claiming the abandoned village denoted by 'I' on the map in OP. The area seems to be clear of builds, so hopefully this is alright. If not, please let me know soon before I get too far into the building process.

Also, thanks for all the community resources guys. They really help when all the animals in the area have been slaughtered ;)
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

DNoved1 wrote:Thought I'd let everyone know that I'm claiming the abandoned village denoted by 'I' on the map in OP. The area seems to be clear of builds, so hopefully this is alright.
As far as I know that area should be clear. I think I've seen some very small anarchy stuff somewhere out there but that shouldn't be an issue with anyone. There's a witch hut somewhere to your north west I was planning on turning into a community farm. There's actually a bit of a start on it already and a rather terrible road out to it. Feel free to do whatever you want to that road if you want to use it as access to that village. It was temporary to begin with and I'm not sure I'm going to get around to upgrading it any time soon.
PopCraftPC

Post by PopCraftPC »

Hi! my name is PopCraftPC and i would love to hang out with you guys and i really want to make as much friends as i can. If you whitelist me i promise that i will be as nice as i can be (Im also very nice to people "IRL"). :)
DreamsofFury

Post by DreamsofFury »

Hey there, back again after upgrading my comp so the lack of a mod that removes fog doesn't drop me to 4 or less fps, spent the past few days playing with the new features and reading this entire thread and have decided to ask for a whitelist.

Rules have been read and accepted.

IGN: Celita

For the if and when I'm accepted, any decently large extreme hills areas with wide berths known? I tend towards the fanciful walkways and bridges the EH biomes offer along with a tenancy to build my redstone contraptions with enough room to walk around semi freely within them. If none are known I have no issues traveling for days to find one :D
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: [4.83][Fuzzy Bunnies - Whitelist] BTW Official Co-Op Ser

Post by FlowerChild »

CycloneSP wrote: So yeah, I definitely intend to take it down, but I've just been putting it off due to many small things. Sorry bout that. I promise I'll begin work on it as soon as I log in again.
Ok man, any word on this or are you just hoping we'll forget about your mass griefing after you promised to fix it?
CycloneSP

Re: [4.86][Fuzzy Bunnies - Whitelist] BTW Official Co-Op Ser

Post by CycloneSP »

I'm really sorry bout that FC, my bad habits started to kick in again. :( I'm gonna get on tonight and begin taking it down.

Really sorry bout that. I have a horrible habit of procrastinating when I have a large, unenjoyable project looming ahead of me.

But yeah, I will put my greatest efforts into begin deconstruction tonight. I will alert the irc to help keep me accountable too.
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain
JakeZKAM

Post by JakeZKAM »

I'd like to make a request to be added onto the whitelist, I'm very interested to see whats been made so far and what I can contribute myself. :D
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

It is done! I have removed the fugly cobble menace that has loomed in the skies for far too long.

I'm really sorry about taking so long to get this done guys.

Also, a shout out to DNoved1 for aiding me in my endeavor. Many thanks to him, I got it taken down in record time.

TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

I made it to stratification! although, i landed in a fucking ocean so... doesn't mean a whole lot. My portal even has a nether path to it! if you take sterlingred's tunnel-to-quartz my portal is near the end of it. I'll be moving further out soon, as I plan to find land to build on eventually.
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

CycloneSP wrote:It is done!
No, it's partially done. Clean it up completely please.
CycloneSP

Re: [4.88][Fuzzy Bunnies - Whitelist] BTW Official Co-Op Ser

Post by CycloneSP »

FC, are you referring to what remains of the cobble tower?

If so, I would like to request keeping a few levels of it as a small monument to what once was. I have just jumped on the server and chopped off several layers of it to make it less conspicuous. Or is even having that left too much? If so, I'll chop it to the ground without a moment's notice.

FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

You still have a giant ground-level cobble monstrosity going on amidst the quaint cabins, bridges, dirt paths, and otherwise pleasantness of the spawn. In other words, your constructions are still utterly dominating everything else in the area, which was the problem to begin with.

As to monuments, no, I'd much rather not remember anything about this episode.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Thank you for reminding me I need to get logged in and fix that sign over the bridge to Birch Haven. Either need to figure out how to make it look decent or axe it entirely.
Better is the enemy of Good
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

Huh? Ground level? I'm confused. I thought we were talking about the skybase. I tore that down. I don't know what ground level 'monstrosity' you are referring to. If you are referring to my base itself, that's how it's always look ever since I set it up because that was the only building material I had at the time to build with. If you are referring to the bridge that connects batto's hill-top house to my base then that was my first bridge I built at batto's request and it also servers as my aquaduct. Again, it is made out of cobble because that was the only building material I had enough of at the time to build with.

As for what remains of the tower, I'll go ahead and tear it down as requested.

FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

All right, I'm tired of dicking around with this. Cyclone, you're banned from the server and community for griefing. If anyone cares to tear down bits of said monstrosity as the mood strikes them, then go for it.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

I'm in the process of stripping out the cobble and redesigning to theme. If it doesn't work everything above the waterline will be wood for ease of burning it right the hell down.
Better is the enemy of Good
Six

Post by Six »

So on a lighter note, there is a new addition to Pumpkintown. I finally, with the help of DNoved1, managed to make enough SFS to make a Wither cage:
Spoiler
Show
Along with a Smite V battleaxe and lightly enchanted SFS plate, I was able to make short work of it. This was the aftermath of the room, with the Wither firing non-stop, seemingly trying to get out:
Spoiler
Show
And so with that, I have finally done it! Behold the pinnacle of Pumpkin Based Science!
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Lol...dude, you've done such a nice job of that, I'm tempted to add an effect to your beacon in honor of it :)
Adubbz

Post by Adubbz »

I'd like to submit my expression of interest in joining this fine establishment. "How am i fit to join such a high-profile and torturous environment" you might ask, well fear not! With several years of experience of time wasting and next to no experience with Better Than Wolves survival, i make the perfect candidate.

Post count. I'm well aware it exists, however i think this matter is absolutely voided by having such a dashing evil clown avatar. If that's not dazzling enough my name is also Adubbz! Oh, and i also made that crappy biomes add-on that nobody cares about.

"What would i bring to the server?" is another thing that would likely be asked, and being frank, absolutely nothing. However, there's always the potential that you could see my name in chat or even my skin, which i believe counts as enough justification for my presence on such a server.

"Do i know FlowerChild or Battosay at all?", not at all! Asides from the brief IRC conversation on a beer and smokes Friday, i have absolutely no idea who the hell these people are.

And with that ladies and gentlemen, i believe i am the best candidate for a job in this company, and am patiently awaiting your response

Kindly,
Adubbz
DreamsofFury

Post by DreamsofFury »

Best thing evar....and with the constant mentions of your Flatsam avatar recently I wish my PS2 didnt stop working a few months back.....
Ethazeriel

Post by Ethazeriel »

It might be a problem with my internet connection, but the server appears to be down. Also, thread title could use an update to the new version.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yup, it's down at the moment and I'm having a bitch of a time getting it up and running again. Will try again later, as we've had these kinds of temporary issues with Fragnet before.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

BTW: Did anyone manage to log on since 4.89 was installed before this point?