Welcome to Edolas [CLOSED]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Prof_Ion

Re: Welcome to Edolas (Server information)

Post by Prof_Ion »

sargunster wrote:Hey FaceFoiled, I'm planning to return to Edolas soon and I was wondering if "Fluffypoofy" could be added to the whitelist? She's not a member of this forum (yet); I'm trying to convert her to BTW. She won't grief/steal/etc. Thanks :) Let me know if you need any more information
Give me a few seconds to log in and I will add her to whitelist! :D
Kaitocain wrote: Snow is not fire, so it can still rain.
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

And she is added to the whitelist enjoy your visit back :D
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Thank you :D
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

Anytime man!! :D
BobSlingblade679

Post by BobSlingblade679 »

I would like to be whitelisted. (I'd say more but the OP states I will be pm'd so I can answer any questions then)
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

Im on vacation at the moment. But feel free to poke prof ion for an invite.
BobSlingblade679

FaceFoiled wrote:Im on vacation at the moment. But feel free to poke prof ion for an invite.
Okie doke. :) Thx for accepting me.

Just to throw it out there, I'll probably start off getting myself set up enough that I don't have to mooch off anyone. Then, I'll look around and see if anyone is working on anything and wants help. I've automated almost everything in the past so I can help with redstone stuff. I've never built a redstone contraption WITH someone before so if anyone wants to try collaborating that could be interesting.
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

BobSlingblade679 wrote:
FaceFoiled wrote:Im on vacation at the moment. But feel free to poke prof ion for an invite.
Okie doke. :) Thx for accepting me.

Just to throw it out there, I'll probably start off getting myself set up enough that I don't have to mooch off anyone. Then, I'll look around and see if anyone is working on anything and wants help. I've automated almost everything in the past so I can help with redstone stuff. I've never built a redstone contraption WITH someone before so if anyone wants to try collaborating that could be interesting.
Colab. Work is the best man!! :) I will add you to the whitelist right now.... Okie done (:
I'm in for the colab. Red stone stuff with you though :D
BobSlingblade679

Prof_Ion wrote: Colab. Work is the best man!! :) I will add you to the whitelist right now.... Okie done (:
I'm in for the colab. Red stone stuff with you though :D
Sweet. I look forward to it. I'm currently just looking around. A lot of really cool builds!
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

I just realized that I have yet to update the server. :| Sorry about that, I just updated the local server for my COOP playthrough and completely forgot to do the same for Edolas. Normally I just have 1 server to update, slipped my mind. :D

Sorry! Will do so ASAP!
lostone1993

Post by lostone1993 »

me and BobSlingblade679 have dug a tunnel to new unexplored chunk in the nether, since nether quartz is required now the following images will guide to our tunnel. you will have to know where my nether portal(if im online just ask me, or someone else) is though. il connect it up to a main tunnel soon

you will need food, it is a very long walk.....if you have any extra rails of any Id like to have them, I don't have resources or production to lay the track necessary, even cobble would be helpful :P, your walking on netherack most of the way

also beware of uncovered section, most of it is covered a few sections need to be covered up
Spoiler
Show
this is my portal room the lever operates the tunnel cover, open it go down follow the tunnel
you will reach this room
turn till you see the staircase go up it. it leads to the surface nether beware of ghasts :)
follow the torches
you will reach the tunnel, follow the tunnel tills it end and you are at new chunks.
Under many names
lost-one
Spoiler
Show
My Youtube
My WIP Fan Mission for SS2(youtube)
BobSlingblade679

Also, there is now a chest in the Nether hub half full of stew, free for everyone! :D

I'll keep filling it and eventually have a double-chest full.
The great randomo

Post by The great randomo »

BobSlingblade679 wrote:Also, there is now a chest in the Nether hub half full of stew, free for everyone! :D

Erm..
You just started, how do you have a chest of hearty stew, the highest tier food item in the game, already?
Chris Martin wrote:The morning is for sleeping.
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

The great randomo wrote:
BobSlingblade679 wrote:Also, there is now a chest in the Nether hub half full of stew, free for everyone! :D

Erm..
You just started, how do you have a chest of hearty stew, the highest tier food item in the game, already?
He has been working with a bunch of our guys (: this guy is wicked fast though. He has a mob trap! Pretty awesome guy too (:
BobSlingblade679

Thanks man. Yeah, Ion and his family hooked me up with a bunch of stuff. I haven't automated anything, yet (exepct the mobtrap). Ion let me harvest some of his crops so I could start my own. The mobtrap is just for bonemeal so I can speed up growth.
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

Knowing where you live and that you have a chest of stew... I might have to visit ;)
BobSlingblade679

Prof_Ion wrote:Knowing where you live and that you have a chest of stew... I might have to visit ;)
Just don't get lost this time. :P
Ahcsaj

Post by Ahcsaj »

Could I maybe get whitelisted?
I am searching for a btwserver a while now
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

Ahcsaj wrote:Could I maybe get whitelisted?
Gonna need a bit more of a background since you are new to the forums here man. FaceFpiled likes to know about who we are dealing with, and generally we don't accept new forum people. You can talk to him more about that though.
Ahcsaj

Post by Ahcsaj »

Prof_Ion wrote:
Ahcsaj wrote:Could I maybe get whitelisted?
Gonna need a bit more of a background since you are new to the forums here man. FaceFpiled likes to know about who we are dealing with, and generally we don't accept new forum people. You can talk to him more about that though.
I have played Minecraft since beta 1.2 and played better than wolves mod since about one year every now and then. I have mostly played vanilla SMP but I would really like to play on an btw SMP server. I am new in the forums because when I first played the mod the registration was locked and after it was unlocked, I didn't want to post random crap to get a decent amount of posts. If you have any more questions justwrite me a pm.
I hope you will accept me.
Ahcsaj
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

Updated to 4.69
M!C

Post by M!C »

Greetings everyone,

I haven't been here in a while.
Razz, Dark and I have been thinking it would be nice to visit sometime, check out the old places, see what has changed in the time weve been gone.
What I'd like to know is, wether we are actually still whitelisted and can show up anytime?
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

M!C wrote:Greetings everyone,

I haven't been here in a while.
Razz, Dark and I have been thinking it would be nice to visit sometime, check out the old places, see what has changed in the time weve been gone.
What I'd like to know is, wether we are actually still whitelisted and can show up anytime?
We haven't done any whitelist revisions as far as I know and you are all welcome on anytime you want! I am glad that the three of you are still in communication. But make sure you stop in so we can visit :D I have missed you guys! And I know the others have as well. You aren't the only ones who have been missing. Most of our old regulars aside from me have vanished and just dropped off the face of edolas quite depressing really. But please come on in anytime :D Lot's of awesome stuff going on!
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

Hey everyone it's Saturday! Let's play some minecraft! I know some of us have some awesome builds and things we are working on! So get that TeamSpeak3 out and let's get building! See you on the server! :D
Prof_Ion

Post by Prof_Ion »

Alright! We had some serious fun last night with a whole bunch of us chilling out on the TeamSpeak and such. Bob and I started our rail system! Magikeh was doing all kinds of stuff. We also slabbed and lit a good bit of the area around the wither farm! Sarg and his lady friend got there first windmill up (grats to them!) What will we accomplish tonight? I plan to be on at least by 11PM (EST-5)

For U.S. time conversion visit here http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/zones.html
For time zone referencing check here http://24timezones.com/

I hope to make a chart of who lives in what general time zone. So that we can get a better idea of what time it is for everyone until then use one of the above.