A few questions Id like addressed mainly regarding wolfaudio

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Firemind666

A few questions Id like addressed mainly regarding wolfaudio

Post by Firemind666 »

Hey I have been playing BTW on a server with friends and love it, and we have gotten to the point where dung harvesting is needed so we have several wolves in our base. I find the audio when near them annoying/disturbing because they sound like they are always crying or being wounded, is there a way i can change the audio they use? (im not a mod maker and have no programming knowledge) or can an option be added to change the audio? Am i the only person who feels that the sounds are annoying? Another question i had is regarding the way nether portals work, the one that spawned in the nether it a huge cube of nether portals 2 portals tall 3 portals wide and 2 deep, is this normal or a strange coincidence, and when leaving through this portal complex no matter which portal is used we end up at a portal in the over world that isn't the one we built, is this a part of the HC spawning or another mod feature?
Racooknight

Re: A few questions Id like addressed mainly regarding wolfa

Post by Racooknight »

Those are vanilla questions which have nothing to do in the BTW section of the forum; no, FC didn't fuck up the nether portal mechanics even more than they are already. For nether portals mechanics, I'll point you there, though don't answer that post since it'd be necro.

You should check the changelogs and the vanilla MC wiki before posting here, since what you explained are well-known vanilla features.