Hardcore Sheep color crossing/mutations: problem?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Padfoote

Re: Hardcore Sheep color crossing/mutations: problem?

Post by Padfoote »

MrPlatypus wrote:It's just a shame that I have to waste so much space in order for walls to function properly.
I agree, and the most annoying factor is that the animals glitch through things whenever they feel like without any sort of fix.

If anyone does have a solution other than the double pen idea, I'd really like to know as that's all that is keeping me from expanding my animal farms.
greezoo117

Post by greezoo117 »

Padfoote wrote:
MrPlatypus wrote:It's just a shame that I have to waste so much space in order for walls to function properly.
I agree, and the most annoying factor is that the animals glitch through things whenever they feel like without any sort of fix.

If anyone does have a solution other than the double pen idea, I'd really like to know as that's all that is keeping me from expanding my animal farms.
I had the same problem. 2 blocks high cobble-fence works perfectly.

# fence
0 cobble
----- grass
"Minecraft, where the only limit is your imagination". Well, f**k you Time !
Padfoote

Post by Padfoote »

greezoo117 wrote: I had the same problem. 2 blocks high cobble-fence works perfectly.

# fence
0 cobble
----- grass
I will have to try that soon. Thanks!
MrPlatypus

Post by MrPlatypus »

Do you mean a layer of cobble with a layer of cobble fence on top? Or do you mean literally two cobble fences on top of each other?
greezoo117

Post by greezoo117 »

MrPlatypus wrote:Do you mean a layer of cobble with a layer of cobble fence on top? Or do you mean literally two cobble fences on top of each other?
Yes I meant one layer of cobbleSTONE then a layer of wood fence on top of it. It doesn't work if it's 2 fences.
"Minecraft, where the only limit is your imagination". Well, f**k you Time !
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

Yeah my buddy got a lime green one on my server. However, because he is a genius, he sheared it in the same pen with the other sheep and killed it thinking it was a plain white sheep.