Skins :(

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
BlackCat

Skins :(

Post by BlackCat »

I can't find any good skins of Noir anywhere, if someone would be willing to help me out I'd be forever grateful.

reference pic
Spoiler
Show
also if you could do the pj's version seen in my avatar I will give double cookies

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I didn't know where to post it and I don't want to sign up for a vMc forums account (I'm not that much of a masochist)
Ribky: eh, maybe kinda iffy at first, but you grew on me like a glorious tumor of innovation
Detritus: A whole lot of walls decided they wanted to give you a hug, but you're allergic to walls

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/illogicallycompact
Dr. Kylstein

Re: Skins :(

Post by Dr. Kylstein »

Here you go!
ImageImage
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

Not enough Gary Busey...
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

Wafflewaffle wrote:Not enough Gary Busey...
K. I lol'd.
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

Dr. Kylstein wrote:Here you go!
ImageImage
Thanks! Those look awesome :)
Really appreciate this, I was bummed before about not being able to find any skins but these are perfect.
Ribky: eh, maybe kinda iffy at first, but you grew on me like a glorious tumor of innovation
Detritus: A whole lot of walls decided they wanted to give you a hug, but you're allergic to walls

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/illogicallycompact
Dr. Kylstein

Post by Dr. Kylstein »

I've started watching the show, so I updated the armored version for some details that weren't in the reference. I've also corrected some small errors in both skins. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kombucha

Post by Kombucha »

^ that's one finally crafted skin.