Yet another BTW Livestream yes/no? :P

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Banpower1

Yet another BTW Livestream yes/no? :P

Post by Banpower1 »

was thinking of making a livestream with some minecraft and BTW, so i just wanted to hear/know if anyone was interested in watching it at this hour (GMT+1)?
i have to warn though, i dont have a microphone, cause the headset broke :/

so in short, if you want to watch, leave a post saying so, if worst idea ever, leave a post saying so, if you dont care, then you probably wont leave a post... :P
PatrickSJ

Re: Yet another BTW Livestream yes/no? :P

Post by PatrickSJ »

No. Without sound it is meh. Very meh.
Banpower1

Post by Banpower1 »

thats what i figured, stupid headset broke on me, and there is about a month and a half till my birthday, so kinda stupid to buy a new one, on the other hand 1,5 month is a long time :S
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Yeah, the main part of making a Livestream/Let's Play interesting is the conversation or narration, so without a mic it's kinda pointless. I've been using my laptop's mic so far, hoping to get a headset soon so I can switch to my desktop for faster streaming.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Banpower1

Post by Banpower1 »

I have a laptop mic, but the few times i've used it people i talked with complained over the lack of quality and background/keyboard noice it had... i could try searching the house to see if there is another headset... :P
Rugaard

Post by Rugaard »

Banpower1 wrote:I have a laptop mic, but the few times i've used it people i talked with complained over the lack of quality and background/keyboard noice it had... i could try searching the house to see if there is another headset... :P
do you have it set to push to talk? that often helps, but only if you dont talk the entire time
Banpower1

Post by Banpower1 »

i think i managed to find a microphone that is working, used L4D2 to make it feed back what i said shortly after saying it, and it sounded fine to me :P

i just need something to talk about, but you can probably help me by chatting in the chatbox :P and i need to figure out what mods to have installed, minimum is ofc BTW was thinking of somnia(never tried it) too?
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Somnia is good if your computer is fast. It has to simulate the whole night, so a slow computer would take forever.
Banpower1

Post by Banpower1 »

My computer (laptop) specs:
Intel i5 (4x2.4GHz (no hyperthreading))
6 GB ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (no nvidia sry :/)
500 GB harddisk with about 100 GB to go,
so in short, you can probably throw anything at me :P
Banpower1

Re: Yet another BTW Livestream yes/no? :P - I went Live :P

Post by Banpower1 »

Banpower1

Post by Banpower1 »

Stopped recording

To those who watched it and wanted to watch the rest, 1 there wasnt much more i died, 2 i failed at using the program, so it didn't save anything -.-