Peter Molyneux interview on RPS is..harsh.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
MoRmEnGiL

Peter Molyneux interview on RPS is..harsh.

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02 ... ckstarter/

That was painful to read.. Imho PM hasn't given us anything worthwhile for ages now, and he sure underdelivers. But he is also the creative mind behind a lot of classic and great games. I feel the interviewer was a bit too aggressive on a personal level, and that would make anyone defensive.

On the other hand there are all kinds of wrong with Godus and PM and the entire thing.

For one, I do believe that he should be allowed to at least finish the game before being burnt in a stake.

My personal philosophy is, I'd rather have a good game 5 years late, than a mediocre one 2 years late or a broken mess 1 year late, or no game at all. It's frustrating and causes bad blood between devs and you, but I much rather have a good game late, than no good game. As long as the end result is good, and this is the key thing.

I don't think godus will be good to be frank. But shouldn't we let him finish it, or claim to have finished it first?
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
Miss_Kat

Re: Peter Molyneux interview on RPS is..harsh.

Post by Miss_Kat »

I cringed reading through that yesterday. Being critical - hell, being harshly critical - is one thing. Personal attacks are another. I felt like there could have been a way to conduct that interview to call PM on all his bullshit without being unprofessional.
Stormweaver

Re: Peter Molyneux interview on RPS is..harsh.

Post by Stormweaver »

Games journalism, ladies and gentlemen. Say what you will about Peter Molyneux, but don't open an interview with "Do you think that you’re a pathological liar?".
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.