New Release! (BTW V4.A2 Timing Rodent b) - NO SPOILERS

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Caevin

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.A2 Timing Rodent b) - NO SPOILERS

Post by Caevin »

I just checked the forums idly and was thrilled to see a new update, this is really great.

Thanks so much for the update (although here sounds like another set of changes that will prompt me to start a new world. I keep telling myself I'll keep my world forever, but I can never hold firm). This also got me at the right time when I finally got my money situation worked out, I'd say my donation is a long time coming. Thanks for the hundreds of hours of gaming experience I wouldn't have had otherwise FlowerChild.
Deepsniper

Post by Deepsniper »

It has been years since I have played BTW... FlowerChild. Honnestly Man I missed you! I will be downloading and doing a few playthroughs with these soon! Than you on so many levels and I am glad to be back.
Ozziie

Post by Ozziie »

Is the priest wither skull trade retroactive? I've still got a greedy guy in a purple dress wanting Wither Skulls :(
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Unless FC changed this, villager trades are stored in the NBT data of the mob, so they won't go away until you complete the trade. However, no new trades will appear for wither skulls.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Psion

Post by Psion »

Discovered the horror that is slimes today, when a medium one snuck through the one block high hole i left in my hidey hole to see when night was over, and proceeded to terrorize me in my 3x3x2 home away from home. got out alive, but only barely. XD

as a minor aside, the install instructions for the new installer doesn't seem to work...because mojang updated the installer again <_< it works for the older new installer, but the 2.something one seems to have a different json file. i think mojang is keeping an eye out for when you update your instructions, FC...