Loving this mod!!!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
xXClavenXx

Loving this mod!!!

Post by xXClavenXx »

Dear FlowerChild, I'd just like to say that myself and a few other friends have been absolutely loving the mod recently. Some of us have been playing it for a couple years, and others a couple months. Needless to say the mod is absolutely amazing in almost all its aspect. I'm especially loving the difficulty increase from vanilla MC of today. Also, I know this question may seem very odd or come off the wrong way, but are you thinking of or working on an "update" or is moving along with further additions kind of a no go? Anyways, thank you again for creating a mod that has brought together friends of all walks of life.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: Loving this mod!!!

Post by Sarudak »

Generally asking about updates is frowned upon here. For people who don't know Flowerchild has been having vision problems for some time and doesn't like to make promises about releases. That said welcome to the forums and I'm happy you're enjoying the mod!
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

When People ask when/if there will be an update i cant but ask myself why?

If you are refering to updating to a newer MC version, you have no Idea the amount of work FC used to put in to cut down the amount of shit each update brought. I cant even begin to explain how horses would break the current meta.

On the other hand If you are refering to updating new content to BTW... there is so much game in it already, i never felt the need for more. HC Spawn by itself adds dozens of hours to BTW. There are truly massive builds and challening automations to tackle. End and nether "tamming" to do. A full BTW run should go for what? 40-50 hours? Plus placenta of course.

FC has more then earned his rest, let Cthulhu sleep for while.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
xXClavenXx

Post by xXClavenXx »

Ah alright, I wasn't aware of the given circumstances. Thank you for the heads up though! I appreciate it :)