BTW Mempries as 4 Year anniversary aproaches

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
dawnraider

Re: BTW Mempries as 4 Year anniversary aproaches

Post by dawnraider »

agentwiggles wrote:I am pretty certain that I have logged more hours into BTW than any other game I've ever played, and it was all FREE. That's insane.
I definitely agree with this. No game has kept my interest for as long as BTW, nor has kept me coming back so many times. The sheer fact the FC does this for nothing but his own satisfaction is amazing. Thank you so much FC.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
Mesh

Post by Mesh »

dawnraider wrote: I definitely agree with this. No game has kept my interest for as long as BTW, nor has kept me coming back so many times. The sheer fact the FC does this for nothing but his own satisfaction is amazing. Thank you so much FC.
I'll also agree with this. I (and my friends who also play) keep coming back to Better than Wolves time and time again for the last few years now, long after I got bored with Vanilla. BTW keeps me coming back and I can't imagine a time in the future where I won't want to pick it back up at some point. Your experience in game design truly shows and this mod shines above most games I've ever played, let alone other mods.

This has been said almost too much around here but this mod truly has been taken in the direction that Minecraft should have gone. Kudos to you FC.
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

So last night I made a new favorite memory. I finally bred all 16 colors of sheep. I started with 2 whites and dragged a light blue and a brown about 3000 blocks but I managed to get them all. Now I just need to make absolutely sure I never let mobs into their pens. I love how there are so many aspects of this mod that give such a sense of accomplishment.
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

jackatthekilns wrote:So last night I made a new favorite memory. I finally bred all 16 colors of sheep. I started with 2 whites and dragged a light blue and a brown about 3000 blocks but I managed to get them all. Now I just need to make absolutely sure I never let mobs into their pens. I love how there are so many aspects of this mod that give such a sense of accomplishment.
I did that early in my current world and didn't go to great enough lengths to separate them into their own areas and somehow they escaped their fences so that sucks. I think I have enough to rebuild without scouring the earth again but make sure they're safe somewhere. I'd recommend a fully enclosed room with just sheep in there and a secure door so nothing escapes or gets in. Fences seem too unreliable.
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

Yeah, I'm thinking of build a kind of "Ark" with 2 of each in there that is completely enclosed with no door at all.
TSA

Post by TSA »

I think i started playing BTW in the summer of 2011
Not exactly the person that followed every step Flowerchild and the community made but I've been around a long time for sure.
Its nice to remember the old days and see how much work and effort was put into this magnificent mod
i cant play without it anymore

Thanks everyone
Thanks Flowerchild
LunaticToad