Hardcore Spawning....I like it.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Mark88fan

Hardcore Spawning....I like it.

Post by Mark88fan »

So I have died many times and always managed to find my base rather quickly as I always spawned on the same land mass and could find my base by boat. My last death however spawned me on a NEW landmass and I spent 5 ingame days searching for my base with no luck.

I did however happen upon a village which consisted of 1 villager and 1 house, but did have a wheat farm. I basically started all over gathering cows and chickens and found some pumpkins for a steady food supply. Explored the caves for iron and coal and even started building a house until I.....died yet again. I re-spawned near my original base this time! Now I must somehow try to find this village again and the precious wheat it holds. No clue whatsoever where it may be, but it will be fun searching for.

In hindsight, I should have made a compass and took some wheat seeds to my original base, but for some reason that never occurred to me.
ion

Re: Hardcore Spawning....I like it.

Post by ion »

i always tried to make a compass after every HC spawn, no matter what. than i just made a trail of dirt blocks or wood from there towards spawn so i know where my new base is.