[SPOILERS] Breeding harnesses and HC Nothing to Worry About

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Sandrew

[SPOILERS] Breeding harnesses and HC Nothing to Worry About

Post by Sandrew »

I have been attempting to build a functional squid farm and found that possessed cows lose their possession status when equipped with a harness. Furthermore, cows in breeding harness either don't get repossessed or they at least appear to not display the same effects normal possessed cows would. I am unsure whether this is a bug or somehow a feature to kinda mitigate the effects of HC Nothing to Worry About or if I have simply missed something obvious, so I decided to post it here for some consideration first. I have not looked at the effects of breeding harnesses on other possessed animals.

I have tried the following combinations:

One possessed cow and one unaffected cow. They produced stillbirths and all the other regular symptoms of possessed love-making. In breeding harnesses they produced unaffected offspring and lost all symptoms of possession.

Two possessed cows in harnesses (exposure time of several tens of hours). They showed all symptoms of possession but produced healthy offspring.

Two possessed cows without harnesses, all the expected results of possessed cow-on-cow action. When one was put in a breeding harness it lost the symptoms of possession, the couple still produced their warped offspring. When both cows got harnessed regular births were the result and both cows had seemed to lost their status of possession.

edit; So, am I the only one who has ever tried to make a squid farm from possessed cows? Am I doing something terribly wrong? Someone, please enlighten me, or at the very least tell me whether or not this is even possible.