BTW w/ Shaders?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Feliponius

BTW w/ Shaders?

Post by Feliponius »

I've scoured the archives, perused the interwebs, and invaded multiple forums/fansites to find this answer and thought I'd come to the place where I know I could most probably find an answer.

I've been trying to get Better than Marsupials (or wolves) to work with SEUS (shader mod).

I am currently using:

Magic Launcher
BTW-Marsupial
Optifine 1.5.2_HD_U_D3.zip
ShadersMod-2.00-mc1.5.2-ofud3.zip
SEUS v10.0 Standard

When I use magic launcher to load the mod files I can get the game blocks to load in and the shaders to work. However, if I try to play the game all of the features that make BTW what it is (fun) don't work. That means no gloom, hunger, stamina, death, death, etc.

I was hoping someone here would have been able to make it work without the compromise.

Thanks for your consideration!
RalphKastro

Re: BTW w/ Shaders?

Post by RalphKastro »

not sure about the shaders mod, but optifine is incompatible with BTW
destineternel

Post by destineternel »

Optifine 1.5.2_HD_U_D3.zip
ShadersMod-2.00-mc1.5.2-ofud3.zip
SEUS v10.0 Standard

those 3 mods will never work with BTW as they all overwrite base classes that BTW uses.
<DaveYanakov> I know I overuse them and put them in inappropriate places but they just feel so good.
<icynewyear> shit is delicious
<MagikEh> Don't try to give me da D
Feliponius

Post by Feliponius »

I see. Thanks for the reply. I had found a post earlier in the forums that had those mods working with BTW. Was just hoping there was a solution to adding shaders presently. I suppose I'll just have to live! :P Thanks again!