Nothing to worry about?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Kalbuck

Nothing to worry about?

Post by Kalbuck »

So, one of the four kitties following me as I went through a portal (found em in the nearby jungle and I can't help but rescue strays) sure as heck seemed to be... altered. Much deeper sound like the other nether infected animals. I had thought cats weren't susceptible to nether infection? By all appearances he looked the same as the other cats but I couldn't risk him infecting my other friends so I took him out back and separated his body from his poisoned soul.

Am I crazy? Was he just a uniquely deep-voiced cat that I put to the axe for naught?

Fur real though, I don't remember ever hearing about infected cats before.
Rawny

Re: Nothing to worry about?

Post by Rawny »

Kalbuck wrote:Fur real though,
All cats come with evil in their souls, that's what makes them awesome. That specific kitty must have just been more in touch with its inner self.
Now I worry about you.
}:|
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
Kalbuck

Post by Kalbuck »

I'm just kitten around. *twitch* Cat.
Kalbuck

Post by Kalbuck »

At the risk of breaking rule #1, I still am unsure exactly about cats and nether influence. I guess I should assume from my experience that they are susceptible. If that's true then, what zany effect does it have on them?