New Release! (BTW V4.99999A0C Marsupial?!)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
garrak_x86

Re: New Release! (BTW V4.99999A0C Marsupial?!)

Post by garrak_x86 »

Thanks for the replies, we're on a new world since this version so that's most likely it.
I can't hear another wolves in the vicinity (beeing in a desert base) but they might still be loaded after all.
//edit1: wolves hearing sounds the player can't, fits the lore actually.
//edit2: confirmed, after moving ~50 blocks out of my base i can hear some, now i feel kinda silly. Got some new neighbors after all, now just to find them and demand a fleshy rent.
Evolution

Post by Evolution »

Oh boy; almost 3 years later and I'm about to jump back in without so much as looking at a lets play.

Also

Hey guys!
TiLT

Post by TiLT »

Evolution wrote:Oh boy; almost 3 years later and I'm about to jump back in without so much as looking at a lets play.

Also

Hey guys!
Famous last words... Good luck not dying every 2 minutes :P.
TheFlame52

Post by TheFlame52 »

Evolution wrote:Oh boy; almost 3 years later and I'm about to jump back in without so much as looking at a lets play.

Also

Hey guys!
I'm in almost the exact same boat, except with 2 1/2 years of hiatus. Let's die repeatedly together.

EDIT: What version of Minecraft is this for? I can't seem to find it.
Marasambala wrote:
Eriottosan wrote:Is there a word for feeling utter pleasure but immense terror at the same time? If so, that's the word I'm looking for!
Love
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

It's for 1.5.2
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
TheFlame52

Post by TheFlame52 »

dawnraider wrote:It's for 1.5.2
Thanks.
Marasambala wrote:
Eriottosan wrote:Is there a word for feeling utter pleasure but immense terror at the same time? If so, that's the word I'm looking for!
Love
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Oi vey. I initially ignored the massive necro, but following it with turning this into a support thread for a question that could have been answered with 30 seconds of checking?

Yeah...it's hammer time :)
ThatOneDude

Post by ThatOneDude »

Is a post really considered a necro if the thread it's posted to is stickied? Furthermore, can you blame that guy for asking a question where there is no clear answer in the OP? Since when was asking a question about the MC version for a release of Better Than Wolves against the rules?
Quality comes before quantity.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

ThatOneDude wrote:Is a post really considered a necro if the thread it's posted to is stickied? Furthermore, can you blame that guy for asking a question where there is no clear answer in the OP? Since when was asking a question about the MC version for a release of Better Than Wolves against the rules?
The rules are very ambiguous for a reason. They basically allow me to ban anyone on a whim.

For example, I'm feeling such a whim right now, and look forward with anticipation to the feeling of satisfaction that shall come from acting upon it.