Hardcore Brewing Chart

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Sockthing

Hardcore Brewing Chart

Post by Sockthing »

As the new release brings out Hardcore Brewing, I though I might update/make a Brewing Chart.
Please let me know if there are any mistakes and I will correct them!
High Resolution
downscaled image
Show
Edit:
- Removed Swiftness as it isn't in the game anymore
- Changed Redstone to Witch Warts
Last edited by Sockthing on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
BaloonNOR

Re: Hardcore Brewing

Post by BaloonNOR »

Great post, just what i needed!
Havent played this mod for months, Its time to get back to it :D
Rob

Post by Rob »

I may be mistaken, but wasn't swiftness potions removed witih the hardcore movement update?
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Rob wrote:I may be mistaken, but wasn't swiftness potions removed witih the hardcore movement update?
Indeed! Fixed and Thank you!
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
Mesh

Post by Mesh »

Ah nice of you to do a chart, the potions are extended with Witch's warts though not redstone :)
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Mesh wrote:Ah nice of you to do a chart, the potions are extended with Witch's warts though not redstone :)
Thanks! Fixed :)
Yhetti

Re: Hardcore Brewing Chart

Post by Yhetti »

I made one of these based off the one on the minecraft wiki, but it appears you beat me to it, plus yours looks nicer because it's not the one off the minecraft wiki, so congrats and thanks.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Yhetti wrote:I made one of these based off the one on the minecraft wiki, but it appears you beat me to it, plus yours looks nicer because it's not the one off the minecraft wiki, so congrats and thanks.
I have based my upon a version i had found previously on google images for vanilla potions. But it was the best i found for showing the brewing, so i just remade it for HC Brewing :)
Wyr3d

Post by Wyr3d »

I'm still new to brewing, since I've never found a Witches Hut before, so this is some real useful information. I do have one small question though. I got a "venom sac" drop off a mob a while back, and I'd always assumed this was for brewing, as I couldn't think of any other use. I don't see it on your flow chart here though :/

I'll let you know what it comes up with when I try it, but I'm still a ways off that yet, since my nether portal opened up in the roof, and I'm still looking for a safe way down to ground floor :D
Spoiler
Show
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

Wyr3d wrote:I'm still new to brewing, since I've never found a Witches Hut before, so this is some real useful information. I do have one small question though. I got a "venom sac" drop off a mob a while back, and I'd always assumed this was for brewing, as I couldn't think of any other use. I don't see it on your flow chart here though :/

I'll let you know what it comes up with when I try it, but I'm still a ways off that yet, since my nether portal opened up in the roof, and I'm still looking for a safe way down to ground floor :D
if you look on the left side it will show you that venom sacks are the blue arrows!
Battlecat

Post by Battlecat »

I must have missed this when the brewing was initially released. Thanks for assembling this information Sockthing!