2.64 available anywhere?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Retama

2.64 available anywhere?

Post by Retama »

I'm trying to figure out where to download BTW 2.64, as it's the only version that's compatible with the Aether. Can anyone direct me to it or provide a link?
walker_boh_65

Re: 2.64 available anywhere?

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Do you know what version of Minecraft this was released for?
Andellmere

Post by Andellmere »

2.66 is for 1.7 according to what I can find on here. And it's also the earliest release available on this board, unless one of them is hiding under a different thread title.
I'd presume, Walker, that it was 1.6.x of Minecraft, but I didn't find BTW until 1.8 or so, so...

Best of luck with getting 2.64, Retama, even if it confuses me that you want to downgrade from FC's awesome for the Aether.
Need a combination door? I've got one you can use.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Andellmere wrote:2.66 is for 1.7 according to what I can find on here. And it's also the earliest release available on this board, unless one of them is hiding under a different thread title.
I'd presume, Walker, that it was 1.6.x of Minecraft, but I didn't find BTW until 1.8 or so, so...

Best of luck with getting 2.64, Retama, even if it confuses me that you want to downgrade from FC's awesome for the Aether.
Yeah, not sure why you would want to downgrade either. And if memory serves (after a little bit of thinking), I believe that FC made an update to the mod for 1.8.1 to increase compatibility (or maybe late 1.73, but I no for certain it was on these forums someplace). I also seem to recall that there was in issue with either getting of few BTW items to work, or going through the portal to Aether, but searching has turned up nothing for me, so best of luck to ya.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Ahh, 3.0 is the furthest back I've saved them, sorry
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

I am looking if i find it can't be sure because i have it on my portable harddisk and is not here at the moment, i have download in the past every update
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

I've got 2.62 and 2.65. But thats the closest I've got.
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

Maybe FC still has the mediafire link.....
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?