ASK ABOUT BTW UPDATE TO 1.8 = GET BANNED

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
MagusUnion

Re: ASK ABOUT BTW UPDATE TO 1.8 = GET BANNED

Post by MagusUnion »

echo off wrote:i was trawling through notches tweets and noticed this one from yesterday:
The reason we're releasing stuff so closely now is a push before the release in November! Server admins and modders, have patience. ;)
so it's probably going to be like this for at least the next month and a half
Pretty much... but the mod content > Notch content... so meh...
I'm not trying to come off as strong as I do. It's hard for me to personally see how I'm affecting others (even in real like).. and it makes me seem more of an ass than I want to be, so I apologize if you find what I say 'a bit rough'...
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

MagusUnion wrote:
echo off wrote:i was trawling through notches tweets and noticed this one from yesterday:
The reason we're releasing stuff so closely now is a push before the release in November! Server admins and modders, have patience. ;)
so it's probably going to be like this for at least the next month and a half
Pretty much... but the mod content > Notch content... so meh...
True, but we still need new base game content for FC to improve upon, no? :P Plus Notch re-balances and changes systems sometimes, which FC wouldn't really do as it would require massive changes to base code.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
homosapien97

Post by homosapien97 »

If I were FlowerChild, I wouldn't even attempt to update this mod until the full release of Minecraft; there's just going to be too much stuff coming out. Then again, I'm not FlowerChild. If he wants to update soon, I would be overjoyed. If not, I understand, and hope all the rest of you can do the same.
Go BTW.