Idear check system

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
akantorJojo

Idear check system

Post by akantorJojo »

hey as this was in the "stop posting ideas" topic I now feel much better having it out there ;)

So the idear is to stop the idear-shitstorm and hopefully make FC less angry becaus of stupid idears(and I know what I´m talking about)
therefore I propose the following simple system:
Posts in the "BTW Suggestion & Ideas" Thread can be done by Admins only.
There will be one or more "Idear Admins".
Everybody who wants to post an idear has to send the whole post (exactly what he wants to have posted in the Forum) as PM to one of this Admins.
The Admins are those who finaly post the ideary in the Forum; so they can take the decision to post or not to post what they get from the community.

this would require at least one pearson/admit who has the time to filter all the idears, and a subforum where only admins can open new topics but everyone can answer to them.

but hopefully this will not be necesary... maybe there happens a miracle and every BTW fan recognises there is no need for his ideas cause FC has juts more then enough.

the original post but nothing important.
Spoiler
Show
also another small idera that i had reading thorugh this post was to add an 'idears Admin'. meaning there is a subforum that only admins can read trough but anyone can post in. and only those idears that don´t conflict with one of the rules (so only 1%) is move over to this forum where it can be discussed.
thought about posting this as new idear... but i was affraid of the admins banning me for imediatly continuing posting idears after my ban....
I dont know who could be this or those admins but I guess it´s something that shell prevent FC from those massive idear-shitstorm... so FC is not an option ;)
also I dont want do do so cause of 2 simple things; in the past I learned that i don´t knw enought about the mod nad second I´m not a native so my posts are difficult to read :D , and there are many thing i don´t understand...

but hopefully this will not be needed, because of all the new members reading the rules before posting... but who belives in miracles?
The great randomo

Re: Idear check system

Post by The great randomo »

Heh, the funny thing is that this is a bad idea that is trying to stop bad ideas. :)
Chris Martin wrote:The morning is for sleeping.
akantorJojo

Post by akantorJojo »

XD
will see if it works... but pls tell my why you think it´s bad.
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

I think FC don't like Ideas to how to handle Ideas
FlowerChild wrote:Generally, the only thing more annoying than a plague of bad suggestions, are suggestions on how to deal with it :)
And another thing can you immagine how many PMs floot in ?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
akantorJojo

Post by akantorJojo »

Donzaffi wrote:And another thing can you immagine how many PMs floot in ?
ok, that was something i had in mind too... and you may be right on this point
Donzaffi wrote:I think FC don't like Ideas to how to handle Ideas
FlowerChild wrote:Generally, the only thing more annoying than a plague of bad suggestions, are suggestions on how to deal with it :)
where did you find this? and pls tell me it´s not in the rules... cause I had a lock on them more then once... but I may have missed something...

*grrrrr* and again i wish i could just delete a topic i created!!!
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

I found it here, viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4984

You can't read every single post ;) and know all therefor is the ccommunity here
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

This will not work because it has already been somewhat in effect since the dawn of these forums.

Turtles/Monkeys/Whatever the hell we are now, have always been asked to post any exceptional ideas into our private subforum in case they were missed. FC normally reads every post anyway so this was not as effective as it was thought is was going to be.

Also as a tip for the future, assuming you're allowed to stick around, any suggestion that uses the word "idear" is not going to be taken seriously.
Last edited by walker_boh_65 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Why do people spell "idea" like that? I cringe every time I see that....
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

You and me both jorge... that 'r' at the end makes me want to hurt others... I don't like it.

EDIT: No reason to bump this nonsense again, but for thekyz, I wish that he was, it would explain things better; but unfortunately if you do a quick Google search on the username you'll see he's made some BTW LPs, which is far too much effort for a forum troll.
Last edited by Ribky on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
thekyz

Post by thekyz »

Wait, akantorJojo is a troll isn't he ? Seriously ?
M!C

Post by M!C »

thekyz wrote:Wait, akantorJojo is a troll isn't he ? Seriously ?
Pretty old account though ...
Larmantine

Post by Larmantine »

hurlbulrblurb, is so difficult to spell "idea" correctly? Why the fuck there must be and "r" in the end of it??? The word "Idea" is an internationalism, it is almost the same in every language! Why? Why, why why some people spell it that way? I really hate that.

Edit: ah what a wasteful post. This was already typed. (kinda), just was so mad at the title "idear", that i didn't read the whole thread.
weldaSB wrote:Edit: grammer
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yup, the spelling is driving me nuts, saying this was a bad idea in the other thread didn't seem to be sufficient, and yes, I'm wondering if he's a troll as well.

So...