Additional survival tools

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Crafterfr33

Additional survival tools

Post by Crafterfr33 »

So, I've been playing BTW for a while and I noticed it needs few things. Please don't flame about my ideas. And yes, I know it should be 1 idea per thread, but it's just some minor suggestions and I didn't want to flood subforum with thread for each idea. Just say if you would change something in those.

-Scrapper- Primitive tool. Works like shears. 16 uses. Optionally could chop wood faster and mine stone (VEEEERY SLOOOWLY)
Suggested recipe:

-Distorted Bone- You could remove the bone and coal wither skeleton drops and add this instead. It could be milled for bone meal and coal dust or used as alchemy ingredient.

-Ironbark trees- Rare trees. Fire resistant, hard, could be cut down with at least stone axe. Used in building, crafting ironbark tools (just as vanilla tools, but with an additional string) and machines requiring strong material in order to work. Just think about reinforced gearboxes and windmills working when it's raining.. The ironbark wood could be also used in vanilla crafting recipes. My suggestion about the wood color is oak-gray.

-Wolf hide- Because why not? Wolf hide armor would be awesome!

-Notes- Why waste such a precious thing as leather for books, when you can have one-page paper! Pinning it on walls would be actually useful.
Suggested recipe (you get ink sac and/or feather back):

Sorry for my english, as I'm not native english speaker and thanks for the support and time spent reading this :P If you're going to add anything from the above to the mod, feel free to modify the way it works.
Last edited by Crafterfr33 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DNoved1

Re: Additional survival tools

Post by DNoved1 »

Seems unnecessary, not useful, or op, depending on which of the 10 ideas you're talking about.

A note though on making fishing more interesting: try throwing dynamite in water.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: Additional survival tools

Post by Sarudak »

Read the rules.